Anne Hinz is Northern California’s Executive Vice President in charge of managing 8 million square feet of properties and staff. She joined RiverRock Real Estate Group from Paramount Group Inc. where she was the Area Asset Manager for the West Coast. In this role, she worked directly with the Senior VP of Leasing and the outsourced brokerage teams to analyze, approve and negotiate leases at One Market Plaza, a trophy Class A, 1.6 million square foot office building. Additionally, she was responsible for the overall operations at the building and associated off-site garage, a prime development site. She has an extensive background in budget and business plan preparation and was also directly responsible for all construction management supervision. Anne was also a key member of the acquisition team that toured and analyzed potential purchases in the SF market during PGI planned expansion on the West Coast.
- During tenure, occupancy has increased from 85% to 95%.
- Over the last three years, team has leased approximately 300,000 sf per year, leading the San Francisco market in absorption and rental rate growth.
- Directly interfaced with and supported tax appeal consultants on multi-million dollar change in assessment with associated refunds, tenant dialogue and adjustments.
- Coordinated response and tenant communication after hazardous materials release.
- Completed remediation and insurance claim totaling over $1 million.
- Awarded PGI Highest Achievement Building Award in 2011.
From 2002-2006, Anne oversaw a large portfolio for Cushman & Wakefield, where she was promoted to City Lead/Branch Director for the San Francisco region in 2007. C&W’s portfolio consisted of 18 million square feet of office, industrial and retail properties.
Anne attended Virginia Tech and the University of Maryland with an emphasis in Business and Accounting. She holds the CPM® designation, was the President of BOMA-San Francisco in 2011, and she currently serves on the Board for BOMA San Francisco. Anne also holds a current California Real Estate License.
CA License #1293264