Assistant Property Manager – Alameda
A rewarding career in commercial property management with RiverRock will bring out your best qualities. If you like to learn, to communicate, to engage with people and satisfy clients, and have a taste for project coordination and accounting, consider joining RiverRock, a client-focused company that succeeds by providing premier customer service.
We are currently looking for experienced Assistant Property Managers who will assist our team at Alameda Point in Alameda.
This is a regular full-time position helping the Senior Portfolio Manager and Property Manager oversee the former Naval Base in Alameda consisting of 878 acres of industrial and office property. Successful candidate should have experience and skills in the following areas:
Tenant and vendor management
- Property inspections
- Tenant and Vendor Management
- Accounts payable
- Service contract management,
- Insurance compliance
- Project coordination
- Tenant billing
- Tenant move-in and move-outs
- Word, Excel skills a must
- MRI or Nexus experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal skills are required
- Must be customer service oriented
- At least 2 years’ commercial property management experience
- Current California Real Estate License
In addition, the Assistant Property Manager will assist our Senior Portfolio Manager with:
- Annual budgets
- Monthly property financials
Full benefits are available including medical, dental, vision, 401K, and paid time off. This position eligible for bonus. Please respond with resume.