Property Assistant/Project Coordinator – CampbellNorthern California
Are you looking for a rewarding career that rewards you for your passion for people, your commitment to customer service, and for the skills you have already developed in property management? Then come join RiverRock, a client-focused company that succeeds by providing premier customer service. RiverRock Real Estate Group is looking for an experienced Property Assistant/Project Coordinator to assist our Property Manager who oversees an office/retail portfolio. The position is in the San Jose area.
Successful candidate should have the following skills and experience:
- Highly organized
- Advanced Word, Adobe and Excel skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and follow through
- Able to move quickly between tasks
- At least one year experience in commercial property contract preparation, billing analysis, lease administration, and insurance compliance certification and tracking
- Prior experience with Yardi and/or MRI a plus
Full benefits are available including medical, dental, vision, 401K, and paid time off. Please respond with your resume.