2012 was an exciting year for RiverRock Real Estate Group, the West Coast’s premier commercial real estate management and leasing firm. Here are 10 Reasons why 2012 was a success.
1. Ranked as one of the Top 5 Property Management Firms in the United States by Commercial Property Executive.
2. Ranked as one of the Top 20 Largest Property Management Firms in the United States by Real Estate Forum.
3. Updated procedures for A/R monitoring and collection were instituted by the Retail Team and resulted in a decrease in the receivables balance of $328,609.00.
4. Selected as one of the Best Places to Work by Orange County Business Journal for the fourth consecutive year.
5. Selected as one of the top management firms by Los Angeles Business Journal, Orange County Business Journal, Phoenix Business Journal, San Francisco Business Times and San Jose Business Journal.
6. Reached a record 80 employees.
7. Management portfolio grew to 236 properties totaling 22 million square feet.
8. Collected $209,000,000.00 in gross rental receipts.
9. RiverRock’s Construction Management division completed 243 projects valued at $25.6 million dollars in 2012, a 40% increase over the prior year.
10. Carried out our vision to be an indispensable asset in fulfilling every detail entrusted to us by every client we serve.
In 2013, we look forward to celebrating our 10 year anniversary with you.
To learn about the RiverRock difference, please contact us at 714.689.1440.