Property Assistant/Project Coordinator – Campbell
Are you looking for a rewarding career that rewards you for your passion for people, your commitment to customer service, and for the skills you have already developed in property management? Then come join RiverRock, a client-focused company that succeeds by providing premier customer service.
RiverRock Real Estate Group is looking for an experienced Property Assistant/Project Coordinator to assist our Property Manager in the Campbell area. Successful candidate should have the following skills and experience:
· At least 1-2 years’ experience in commercial (not residential) property contract preparation, billing analysis, lease administration, and insurance compliance certification and tracking
· Prior experience with Yardi and/or MRI
· Highly organized
· Advanced Word, Adobe and Excel skills
· Excellent customer service skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to prioritize and follow through
· Able to move quickly between tasks
Full benefits are available including medical, dental, vision, 401K, and paid time off.
Please respond with your resume.