Property Manager – South Bay/ Los Angeles
We are seeking an experienced Property Manager to join our company in the Los Angeles area. Ideal candidate will have at least 5 years’ experience in commercial office and mixed use property management and a thorough understanding of lease interpretation/administration, budgeting, forecasting, tenant relations and reporting.
- Responsible for financial management of property to enhance property value
- Develop annual operating and capital budget
- Prepare and /or oversee the preparation and reconciliation of annual CAM budgets
- Prepare and/or oversee monthly financial reporting on properties
- Oversee bidding process for vendor contracts on a regular basis
- Interface with owner regarding tenant collections status, capital improvement project recommendations and implementation, large expenditure request and legal issues
- Promote tenant relations
- Ensure that the highest priority is given to the safety of all occupants
- Oversees customer collections and implements legal proceedings when necessary
- Proven leadership and team building skills
- Proficient in MRI or YardiCandidate must have a current California Real License. CPM, RPA or equivalent designation desired. Competitive salary and benefits package is available. Residential experience will not be considered. Position offers a competitive salary, benefits, 3 weeks’ vacation and bonus potential. Please reply with resume.